Contents of Volume 4, Issue 1
- J.P.Rozelot. New findings on increasing solar trend that can change Earth climate: are we entering new great solar minima?,
- N.S. Erokhin, N.N.Zolnikova, L.A.Mikhailovskaya, R.Shkevov Small-parametric nonlinear model to study the features of regional large-scale cyclogenesis.
- K.M.Hiremath Solar Forcing on the Changing Climate,
- O.A. Rubtsova, G.A. Zherebtsov, V.A. Kovalenko, S.I. Molodykh Geomagnetic activity influence on thermobaric characteristics of the atmosphere,
- S.I. Molodykh, G.A. Zherebtsov, V.A. Kovalenko Physical model of solar activity influence on climate characteristics of troposphere,
- D. Roša, I. Pilas, J. Roša, B. Vrsnak, D. Marićić, D. Hrzina The relationship between solar activity and soil water balance,
- L.A. Pustil’nik, G. Yom Din Possible space weather influence on the Earth wheat markets,