That's a big table containing
details and links to movies as follows:
1. ICME Event Start- Beginning of the ICME signature in-situ at ACE
2. ICME Event End- Estimated End of ICME signature in-situ at ACE
3. CME in LASCO- First appearance of the CME in LASCO C2, or STEREO COR2 in the event of a LASCO data gap.
4. ICME TYPE- Describes the signature in-situ, Shock Front (SH), MC (Magnetic Cloud), EJ (CME Ejecta Front)
5. AR- The Source Active region of the CME, if there is one
6. Surface Location- The location of the Active Region or, if there is no AR, the approximate location of the eruption.
7. Flare Magnitude- If the CME is associated with a flare, the strength of the flare.
8. Flare Onset Time- The beginning of the flare
9. CDAW VEL C2*- The velocity of the CME, as determined by the CDAW CME Catalog
10. SEEDS VEL C2*- The velocity of the CME, as determined by the SEEDS C2 Catalog
11. SEEDS VEL A*- The velocity of the CME, as determined by the SEEDS STEREO Catalog
12. SEEDS VEL B*- The velocity of the CME, as determined by the SEEDS STEREO Catalog
13. AVG. VEL- The average velocity of the CME as calculated by determining the time of the CME in C2 and the beginning of the signature in-situ
14. Velocity- The average velocity of the ejecta at ACE
15. DST Peak/DST Peak Time- The lowest value of the DST index and the time it occurs (as long as the peak is below -40)
16. Ejecta Start Time- The beginning of the CME Ejecta in-situ (if there is no shock this is the same as the ICME start time)
17. Quality Rating- This denotes the quality of the event's signature in-situ, 1 is the best, 3 is the worst.
18. In-Situ Link- A link to the in-situ data for the event
19. C2 Link- A link to a movie of the CME in LASCO C2
20. COR2 Link- A link to a movie of the CME in STEREO COR2
21. EIT/AIA Link- A link to a movie of the eruption on the Sun as seen by either the SOHO EIT or SDO AIA instrument